We had such a good time hosting our Holiday Bazaar last year that we're doing it again!
Join us on December 6 from 5–8pm, and December 7 from 10am–2pm, to support local artists and artisans and pick up the perfect gifts for your friends and family.
DATES: Friday December 6, 5–8pm
Saturday, December 7, 10am–2pm
VENDOR COST: $50 table fee + $10 electricity fee (if needed)
1. Artists and Creators will get (1) 6’ table with (2) chairs to showcase and sell their work. Please bring your own table cloth.
2. There will be no wall space to hang things on, so all banners must be free-standing.
3. No food or drink sales will be permitted. We will have Hot Chocolate & cookies from 5pm - 8pm on Friday.
4. You must have rights to sell all merchandise at your table.
5. No live steel or weapons are permitted to be on site for sale.
6. Bay Arts reserves the right to reject any items from the event.
7. Tables cannot be moved from the original setup.
8. You must remain setup throughout the duration of the event. Please do not leave your table unattended.
9. Vendors are responsible for their own sales. The Center will not be able to make change, so please plan accordingly. There is no ATM on site.
10. It is recommended that artists carry their own insurance. Bay Arts Alliance will not be responsible for damage incurred during transit or after the show ends.