It's that time of year again!
Join us on Friday, December 1 from 5–8pm, and Saturday, December 2 from 10am–3pm to pick up the perfect gifts for your friends and family – all while supporting local artists and artisans!
Apply for a table by filling out the online form below or visiting the Center for the Arts in person.
Submission deadline has passed for the 2023 Holiday Bazaar.
DATES: Friday, December 1, 5–8pm
Saturday, December 2, 10am–3pm
VENDOR COST: $50 table fee + $10 electricity fee (if needed)
1. Artists and Creators will get (1) 6’ table with (2) chairs to showcase and sell their work. Please bring your own table cloth.
2. Artists/vendor spots will be located throughout the Center for the Arts, with preference given to the main gallery first. Table spaces can remain setup overnight as we will have the building secured.
3. For copyright items we require proof from the intellectual property owner or copyright holder that you have purchased the right to sell patented or trademarked items. This is to ensure that Bay Arts Alliance and its counterparts adhere to all copyright infringement laws.
4. No food or drink sales will be permitted. We will have refreshments from 5pm - 8pm on Friday.
5. There will be no wall space to hang things on, so all banners must be free-standing.
6. No live steel or weapons are permitted to be on site for sale.
7. Bay Arts reserves the right to reject any items from the event.
8. Tables cannot be moved from the original setup.
9. You must remain setup throughout the duration of the event. Please do not leave your table unattended.
10. Vendors are responsible for their own sales. The Center will not be able to make change, so please plan accordingly. There is no ATM on site.
11. It is recommended that artists carry their own insurance. Bay Arts Alliance will not be responsible for damage incurred during transit or after the show ends.